Pezmoo - The Blog
Apple iOS Progress Update
at 2/10/2013 5:48:00 PM
We now have a basic version of Pezmoo on Apple iOS. We are putting the final touches on it and have begun planning for its release into the Apple App Store. Stay tuned for more details!
Several new enhancements to announce!
at 1/2/2013 7:37:00 PM
We just released a massive update to the Pezmoo Android App!
- You can now undo your vote, like questions, and share with your Facebook friends or Twitter followers
- Pull down to Refresh now works for Questions, Navigation, and Leaderboard stats
- You can delete your comment by tapping on it
- Add a Question button has templates with suggested answer choices pre-filled out for faster question asking
- Leaderboards added for Top Scorers, Top Askers, Top Voters, Top Commenters, and Recent Users
Next up - iPhone support (coming soon!)
Badges, Badges, Badges!
at 8/2/2012 8:54:00 PM
We just added some great new badges for our most active users. Collect them all!
Coming Up for Air
at 6/28/2012 7:37:00 PM
After a couple of months in the trenches, we're re-surfacing with a great overhaul to our Android App!
Get the Pezmoo App on Google Play and Amazon.com!
Pezmoo App now available on the Kindle Fire
at 5/2/2012 7:37:00 PM
Attention Kindle Fire Users! We're now available in the Amazon App Store for Android.
Check us out on Amazon.com!
Pezmoo iPhone App Coming Soon
at 3/7/2012 9:16:00 PM
We've started putting together the development plan for getting Pezmoo on the Apple platform (iPhone, iPad, and iPod).
If you're an Android user, no need to wait. Check out Pezmoo on your smartphone or tablet now and join in on the fun.
The Pezmoo Android App is Live!
at 1/20/2012 11:24:00 PM
Our Android App is Officially Live on the Google Market!
If you are an Android user, download Pezmoo and enjoy our Mobile Q&A app on the go!
Asking Questions, Giving Opinions, and Getting Advice just got easier.
Android App Update
at 10/15/2011 4:37:01 PM
The Android App is coming along nicely! We hope to be in beta testing for the App in the next few weeks. In the meantime, stop by and answer a few questions on the site while you are waiting!
Several new enhancements to announce!
at 8/17/2011 10:23:00 PM
We've made several enhancements over the past couple of days!
- The homepage has been shifted around a bit. The Categories page is really a popular destination so we've moved it higher up on the page. In addition, the "Marquee Question" at the top of the page has been shrunk to make room for new content on the right-hand side
- A "Most Popular Questions" area now highlights the questions with most opinions. We break these down 4 different ways (Past Week, Past Month, Past Year, and All Time)
- A new "Average Opinions Received" stat on each user’s profile page shows how appealing people's questions are
- The "Top Users" section is now "Past Month's Top Users". In addition, the leaderboard now lets you see a breakdown by different timeframes as well (Past Month, Past Year, and All Time). A great way to recognize people spending the most time on the site at various points along the way
- The "Sign Up" page has been re-designed with an improved layout
Of course, you won't miss the "Our Android App is Coming Soon" graphic. We're hard at work getting ready to bring Pezmoo mobile. In the meantime, try us out on your smart phone or tablet devices. The site looks and works great on both platforms! As always, welcome to all our new members. Please keep spreading the word and thanks again for your support!
We have Liftoff!
at 8/3/2011 10:03:00 PM
We’re excited to announce that we’ve been in public beta for just over a month and have received over 5,000 responses to the questions you’ve asked!
You’ll also notice several nice enhancements that have been rolled out recently including:
- New buttons that greatly improve navigation between questions
- A new tab on each user’s account details page which highlights questions asked by that user
- A new “Promoter” badge that you can earn by sharing a question on Facebook and getting users to click that link and signing up.
- A new “Bug Exterminator” badge for people who report bugs that we are able to reproduce
- SSL 128-bit secured connection on sensitive pages such as logon and account settings
- A new privacy feature that hides who recently answered a question until at least 3 registered users have answered. This is good because many people did not want to be the first to answer a question and expose their selection.
We still have our sights set on an Android app for later this year and look forward to having more people join our community. Please keep spreading the word and thanks for your support!